It’s been about 2 years since I started really focusing on bringing packages into the Virtual Assistant industry. Packages that enable you to earn more money based on your skills not how much time it takes you do deliver the work. Basically, so you get rewarded for working faster and faster 😊
BUT when you have been working in your business for a while and have built up a good little network or community around you its smart to leverage that fame into additional income streams.
So many Virtual Assistants get stuck on what “passive” things they can sell.
So I thought I would compile a list of things you can sell besides hourly rates OR packages.
1. eBook Guides: Are you the expert in how to create, upload and sell books on Amazon Kindle? Why not write a guide to sell.
2. eCourses: Can you record tutorial videos teaching a niche market how to write tenders?
3. Templates: Have you designed a range of social media quote templates that suit a niche market? What about Resume templates for return to work mature women?
4. Virtual Toolkits: What about combining your eBook, Video Tutorials and Templates into a toolkit as a whole.
5. Affiliate Products: Selling other peoples stuff in your store to earn an affiliate commission means you don’t have to create the products themselves!
As you can see all of the products are virtual in nature (which completely fits our industry) and means that you can simply create it ONCE and then sell it over and over again!
This is why I am so passionate about Virtual Assistants understanding their value and documenting their intellectual property. Besides using it for content creation, package design – it can easily help you build digital products to sell too!
But what about NON physical things you can sell? What else could you do to generate an income that is linked to your business but not necessarily from the couch.
I added another 5 to the list which you can download here. In case you’re wondering why you would even bother with these other 5, its just as much about credibility and positioning as it is about income generation! The more you position yourself away from being a generalist and more towards and expert in a particular niche the higher you can charge and the more money you will make.
You Got It! I will email it over now 🙂
If you need any help setting any of these ideas up, let me know!